Mason Jar Lids Job Board - Work Somewhere Awesome!
Current Job Postings...
Part-Time Permanent Position - Two Positions Available
Looking for Something Different?
Welcome to Mason Jar Lids! An Eco Company with ❤️. We are growing and looking for 2 Planet & People Loving Individuals to become Mason Jar Lids’ first Fulfillment Specialist Team.
What: Fulfillment Specialist (see description below). This is a vital role within Mason Jar Lids operations.
- A person who is authentic and responsible.
- Enjoys to work with their hands.
- Is thoughtful and light hearted.
- Someone who enjoys peaceful environments and cooperation.
- Someone who believes in win-win situations and has a positive outlook on life.
- Works well in small groups and individually.
- Works well unsupervised and is self motivated.
- Is organized and enjoys following & creating a process.
- Is open to change and enjoys growth and innovative thinking.
- Has an appreciation for detail while making an efficient use of their time.
- Enjoys having consistent tasks and moving about throughout the day.
- A person who loves cats because they will be hanging out with 4 of them :)
Where: Mason Jar Lids Headquarters. Located in the far Upper Mission, Kelowna. Unique and peaceful environment situated on an estate property in the forest. The headquarters is located in a heated 1200 sqft shop with beautiful lake views.
Why: Work somewhere that was created to make the lives of people better! At Mason Jar Lids relationships are Everything. Our Moto is “Progress Over Perfection”. We do our best and when a better way comes along, we go for it. No matter what we do our ultimate goal is to create an outcome where everyone wins.
The schedule is 18 hours per week, 3 days per week, 6 hours per day
Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
How (Much): $17 per hour
- Receive and Put Away Inventory
- Updating Inventory on online store(s)
- Alerting COO of any items that have been over sold (no inventory or not enough inventory available to fulfill items)
- Light manufacturing: use Light Power Tools (drill press), Printers & Vinyl Cutting Machines to create products and labels and Prepare products for shipping
- Prepare products with retail store level quality (training provided)
- Package and Box orders for shipment
- Create Shipping Labels and Seal Boxes for Shipment
- Drop off packages at Post Office
- Hand Deliver local orders within Kelowna area
- Answer Customer emails pertaining to Order Fulfillment Discrepancies if they arise
Terms of Employment
- Fulfillment Specialists Must Be Able bodied and Able to Lift up 20kg/50lbs
- Fulfillment Specialists must have own transportation that is appropriate for driving in winter conditions. Because the vehicle is sometimes used for dropping off packages it is advised that an ICBC insurance agent is consulted on the appropriate vehicle insurance necessary.
- We are 100% an equal opportunity company. This includes: age, race, gender, sexual orientation, culture, and/or spiritual beliefs. Come as you are!
If this sounds like the right job for you Please Send Resume to email@example.com
To learn more about Mason Jar Lids Click Here